Risk-free: Try this lesson for 7 days
- Register in this intensive lesson
- Try it for 7 days and, if you’re not completely satisfied…
- …write us and we’ll give you your money back
This online seminar is a unique 75-minute session with our Russian language expert Anastasia Chulkova.
- Brief introduction: how to call all the punctuation marks in Russian. From “comma” to “parenthesis”.
- The Russian hyphen “─”. When to use it and when NOT to use it.
- Two important concepts to understand Russian punctuation: подлежащее (subject) and сказуемое (predicate).
- A comprehensive overview of the most important punctuation mark: the comma.
- Tips, usage and recommendations.
- Practice. Exercises with solutions explained by the tutor.
- Questions to the teacher.
The registration in this webinar includes:
- Lifetime access to the recording of the seminar.
- Working materials with tables and exercises (pdf).
- One year to ask questions via email.
- Certificate of attendance.
Samples of the working materials
Do you want to see what our working materials look like? Click to zoom:
Intensive grammar on video: Improve your Russian in 90 minutes
Do you want to improve your knowledge of Russian on a specific topic in just 90 minutes? If so, you need our intensive grammar lessons. Each one of them is an intensive video seminar where Anastasia Chulkova, our Russian language expert teaches all you need to know about each topic. Learn, ask questions, listen to useful tips and recommendations and improve your language skills.
There are no reviews yet.