Risk-free: Try this lesson for 7 days
- Register in this intensive lesson
- Try it for 7 days and, if you’re not completely satisfied…
- …write us and we’ll give you your money back
This online seminar is a unique 90-minute session with our Russian language expert Anastasia Chulkova.
- Brief introduction: the accusative and genitive cases.
- The usage of the accusative and genitive cases in basic and advanced contexts.
- Verbs and prepositions that require accusative or genitive case in basic and advanced contexts.
- Understand why and how a sentence changes its meaning when choosing between these two cases.
- Tips, usage and recommendations.
The registration in this webinar includes:
- Lifetime access to the video seminar (90 minutes)
- Working materials with tables and exercises (pdf)
- Certificate of attendance
- One year to ask questions via email
ADDITIONAL MATERIAL: GRAMMATICAL VOCABULARY LIST
Apart from the working materials, you will also get a small Russian-English list with grammar terms in Russian that you will hear during the seminar. They are words which you may already know, for example “verb”, “infinitive”, “genitive case”, “adverb”, “preposition”, etc. We recommend you to read them before the webinar begins so you can fully enjoy it.
Will you be able to understand our seminar in Russian? Watch this video
This is a seminar for students of level from A2 to C1. Attending a seminar where only Russian is used is the best way to train your brain. Please, watch the following video. If you can understand it, you will enjoy our seminar:
Samples of the working materials
Do you want to see what our working materials look like? Click to zoom:
Intensive grammar on video: Improve your Russian in 90 minutes
Do you want to improve your knowledge of Russian on a specific topic in just 90 minutes? If so, you need our intensive grammar lessons. Each one of them is an intensive video seminar where Anastasia Chulkova, our Russian language expert teaches all you need to know about each topic. Learn, ask questions, listen to useful tips and recommendations and improve your language skills.