Risk-free: Try this lesson for 7 days
- Register in this intensive lesson
- Try it for 7 days and, if you’re not completely satisfied…
- …write us and we’ll give you your money back
This online seminar is a unique 90-minute session with our Russian language expert Anastasia Chulkova.
- Brief introduction: the dative and prepositional cases.
- The usage of the dative and prepositional cases in basic and advanced contexts.
- Verbs and prepositions that require dative or prepositional case in basic and advanced contexts.
- Understand why and how a sentence changes its meaning when choosing different prepositions.
- Set expressions with dative and prepositional.
- Tips, usage and recommendations.
- Questions to the teacher.
The registration in this webinar includes:
- Lifetime access to the recording of the seminar
- Working materials with tables and exercises (pdf)
- One year to ask questions via email
- Certificate of attendance
Apart from the working materials, we will also send you a small Russian-English list with grammar terms in Russian that you will hear during the seminar. They are words which you may already know, for example “verb”, “infinitive”, “genitive case”, “adverb”, “preposition”, etc. We recommend you to read them before the webinar begins so you can fully enjoy it.
Samples of the working materials
Do you want to see what our working materials look like? Click to zoom:
Intensive grammar on video: Improve your Russian in 90 minutes
Do you want to improve your knowledge of Russian on a specific topic in just 90 minutes? If so, you need our intensive grammar lessons. Each one of them is an intensive video seminar where Anastasia Chulkova, our Russian language expert teaches all you need to know about each topic. Learn, ask questions, listen to useful tips and recommendations and improve your language skills.