Take advantage of our experience. We are Red Kalinka, the largest Russian school in the world, and you can now learn or teach Russian with our exclusive method: Sistema Kalinka. These textbooks are written only in Russian, so they can be used by both teachers and students from all over the world. Each textbook is the perfect source of texts and dialogues with audio, and adapted to a specific level. In addition, each grammar concept is gradually introduced, helping students improve naturally and easily.
The book “Sistema Kalinka 1” consists of 10 units. Each lesson includes vocabulary lists (with audio), texts (with audio), dialogues (with audio), grammar tables and exercises (with solutions). Here you can read and listen to some samples:
Listen to samples of this book:
Listen to a sample of Level A1 (Dialogue)
Listen to a sample of Level A1 (Vocabulary)
Listen to a sample of Level A1 (Text)
SISTEMA KALINKA – BOOK 1 (LEVEL A1)
These are the general contents of this book:
Grammar contents. Learn the most basic concepts of Russian grammar:
- Your first verbs in present and past tense.
- Gender in Russian: masculine, feminine and neuter.
- Numbers in Russian: singular and plural.
- The nominative case of nouns, adjectives and possessive pronouns.
- Personal pronouns in nominative and accusative.
- The prepositional case: usage and endings.
- Further learning of verbs in the present and past tenses.
- All endings of adjectives in the nominative case.
- First adverbs and question words.
- The use of accusative with a motion.
- Special uses of the accusative and prepositional.
Vocabulary contents. Learn 500 new words about the following topics:
- Introductions, greetings and farewells.
- Friends and family.
- Professions and workplace.
- Nationalities and countries.
- Describing your home town.
- Your first numbers.
- Days of the week and time.
- More vocabulary regarding descriptions.
- Language and language skills.
- Daily activities and meals.
Learn and teach Russian anywhere
These learning materials come in pdf format and are compatible with any device (PC, laptop, Mac, iPad, tablet, …). They include professional recordings in mp3. You can listen to the audio while reading the lesson, or you can play the mp3 recordings on your phone or audio player and listen to it anywhere.