Risk-free: Try this lesson for 7 days
- Register in this intensive lesson
- Try it for 7 days and, if you’re not completely satisfied…
- …write us and we’ll give you your money back
This online seminar is a unique 90-minute session with our Russian language expert Anastasia Chulkova.
- Brief introduction: Russian verbs and their verbal aspect.
- Meaning and uses of Russian verbs depending on their aspect and tense.
- The use of the imperative, infinitive and pairs of verbs (with and without prefix) depending on their aspect.
- How to form and use the two types of participles in Russian: verb-like (деепричастие) and adjective-like (причастие) participle.
- Tips, usage and recommendations.
The registration in this webinar includes:
- Lifetime access to the video seminar (90 minutes)
- Working materials with tables and exercises (pdf)
- Certificate of attendance
- One year to ask questions via email
Intensive grammar on video: Improve your Russian in 90 minutes
Do you want to improve your knowledge of Russian on a specific topic in just 90 minutes? If so, you need our intensive grammar lessons. Each one of them is an intensive video seminar where Anastasia Chulkova, our Russian language expert teaches all you need to know about each topic. Learn, ask questions, listen to useful tips and recommendations and improve your language skills.